Brandie Mansfield wrote to me to let me know she is enjoying the gift her sister, Emily, got her for Christmas. I was excited to see that she is displaying it year roung on a lamp. Thank you for sharing Brandie. You made my day!
Please Remember -
As with all jewelry, please remember to keep these out of the reach of little hands. They do contain glass and can break. Also, beads can be a choking hazard. Always take care to ensure safety for your child. Also, remember they are not waterproof, so please remove before bathing. Thanks.