Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Holidays~

Hello.
Can I just say that I am tired?
Thanks for stopping by! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of so many holiday surprises, wishes, and memories. I am truly honored!

As you may or may not know, I also started teaching part time this fall so I have been super busy with jewelry, my office job, and this year my first school play. I am thrilled to say I am all caught up and going to get some MUCH needed rest!

All Christmas orders have been shipped in plenty of time to arrive to my sweet customers.

I am taking a mini vacation and stay home and take a few days to REST, make cookies and reindeer food with my children and lie around in our Christmas jammies.

I will answer convos if you need me. I am just not taking any orders for a few days. Please do email me, facebook me, text me, or write me and let me know the responses to the many surprises we worked on together! I cannot wait to hear. There will be a giveaway shortly after the new year!

I wish you all a healthy, happy and blessed 2011.

Stop by again.


Blessings to your family this day and every day,
Tabetha

No comments:

Please Remember -

As with all jewelry, please remember to keep these out of the reach of little hands. They do contain glass and can break. Also, beads can be a choking hazard. Always take care to ensure safety for your child. Also, remember they are not waterproof, so please remove before bathing. Thanks.

Pricing

Since every piece is custom , if you email me with an inquiry I am happy to estimate your heirloom for you. Thank you.