Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year

I cannot believe how quickly 2010 came- and went!
It seems like last week I was making resolutions- soon to be broken.
I have balanced three jobs, two kids and housework ~and~ I am still kicking.
That is a blessing.
I have been blessed with a healthy family this year
as well as making many new friends through my work.
I have stepped out of my comfort zone.
I have believed in myself.
I have NOT given up my love of chocolate.
I have thanked our God for each day and asked for patience.
I will continue to do the same in 2011.
Each day, as I age, my love for the little things and simplicity grows.
So my new resolution are simple in nature- but I fear they may be harder to stick to.
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of so many heirlooms this year.
Thanks for the sweet emails, messages and texts.
I cannot wait to show you new ideas I have brewing!
I wish you all a blessed, healthy, happy and chocolate filled new year!
xo, Tabetha

No comments:

Please Remember -

As with all jewelry, please remember to keep these out of the reach of little hands. They do contain glass and can break. Also, beads can be a choking hazard. Always take care to ensure safety for your child. Also, remember they are not waterproof, so please remove before bathing. Thanks.

Pricing

Since every piece is custom , if you email me with an inquiry I am happy to estimate your heirloom for you. Thank you.