Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy 2012

I am so blessed to have created so many heirlooms as Christmas gifts. I am gearing up for next year. I have blogged daily or every other day for 5 years. Rather than spending time blogging in 2012, I will create new things and share them with you. My resolution is to enjoy each day with my children. I am still here, still creating your heirlooms, just not glued to my computer. You can always email me with what you need or stop by the etsy shop. If you are local, you can still find my goods at ETC on Main St.

* If you would like to submit your jewelry pics, just email them and I will blog them for you!!

I am wishing you all a healthy, blessed, and joyful 2012.
xo,
Tabetha

No comments:

Please Remember -

As with all jewelry, please remember to keep these out of the reach of little hands. They do contain glass and can break. Also, beads can be a choking hazard. Always take care to ensure safety for your child. Also, remember they are not waterproof, so please remove before bathing. Thanks.

Pricing

Since every piece is custom , if you email me with an inquiry I am happy to estimate your heirloom for you. Thank you.